Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things that speak to my heart (part two)

Need I say more?? I met this adorable little boy at an orphanage (fundaninos), yesterday. It was love at first sight! I'll just say that it is probably a good thing that adoptions are closed here right now or my husband would have one whiny wife on his hands "please, just one more?" Anyway, I was able to spend some time loving on the little honey. What a handsome little guy, don't you think?
This reminded me that although adoptions are closed right now in Guatemala, there are thousands of little kids in orphanages around the world waiting to be loved on, and to have a family of their own. (For those of you wondering, we still think four kids is a good number).

2 comments:

annie said...

I'm so glad that you are doing so well, Carrie and Chad! I love reading your blog updates from your very own computer! We are enjoying our time here in Muskegon very much. we've been praying for all of you this week. It looks like God is showing you some amazing things! God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand..and all those little ones waiting for their forever homes. :)

dave.heather said...

So fun to see pics of Guatemala. What a cutie pants that little guy! Big hugs to you all and Happy Birthday, Lily! Soli's birthday is next week...Heather